Join the Stamps on Approval Club
Collecting stamps is now easier than ever by joining our stamps on approval club!
- A stamp approval is a customized selection of stamps that is mailed to you based on your interests:
- You have 20 days to examine the stamps.
- Buy only the stamps you want, return the rest.
- No club or membership fees.
- There is no obligation to buy!
- No commitment! You can cancel the service at any time, no questions asked.
- Long-time collector? We welcome your want list, get exactly what you want to see!
- Don't like the stamp selection? No problem, return everything!
- Return postage is at your expense.
- Join today to claim your benefits:
- Receive a FREE stamp gift.
- Get a 5% discount on every eligible item.
You have nothing to lose! You keep your benefits, even if you cancel the approval service.
Free Stamp Offers
50 Vintage Canadian Stamps
Your opportunity to visit Canada and relive its great history! This offer includes 50 used stamps, all different, issued before 1955.
20 Vintage USA Stamps
A trip to the United States where you will not spend a cent! This offer includes 20 used stamps, all different.
15 Worldwide Stamps
A free tour around the world! This offer includes 15 used High Value stamps, all different.
50 Aviation Stamps
The perfect gift for aviation and trip lovers! Aviation is our most popular theme! This offer includes 50 used stamps, all different.
To take advantage of our very unique, low cost, shop-at-home stamps on approval service. Since 1969, thousands of collectors have taken advantage of our fast and personalized service. The process is simple, it lets you view magnificent and truly affordable collectibles in the comfort of your home without hassles or pressure from salesmen. No crowds to battle and no worries about gas mileage or parking tickets!It’s a great way to:
- Build your collection quickly with confidence
- Initiate your kids and family to stamp collecting
- Save money! You will receive a 5% discount on every eligible item. These rebates are applied directly on all your online orders.
Arpin Philately was founded by Louis Arpin in 1969. Originally located in Philipsburg (Qc), our company moved to Farnham (Qc) in 1992. The present owner, Daniel Arpin, is the founder’s oldest son.Our Philatelic Expertise
Arpin Philately employs numerous stamp specialists, combining over 100 years of experience. Each stamp expert works full-time on creating personalized stamp selections for the greatest satisfaction of our customers.Our Stock
Arpin Philately has a huge inventory. Our shelves and drawers are filled with Canadian stamps, US stamps and foreign stamps. We also keep in stock a large variety of philatelic supplies of all kinds.Our Pledge of Complete Satisfaction
We do not simply work for your satisfaction, we GUARANTEE it! All merchandise we sell comes with a guarantee of complete satisfaction for a period of 30 days.
...I just purchased my 8 year old grandson his first stamp album. I am going to help him start collecting stamps.
Articles like you publish will help me give him information about the history of stamps and collecting them. Thanks.
I was very impressed with everything from the moment I took the package from the postman.
You are the only philatelic company who has actually used STAMPS to mail something to me!
The other companies that I've ordered from Mystic, Kenmore and USPS have all used a metered system to send me packages.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you. You really know what it's all about! You've got a loyal customer.
You have been the best find for me on the internet. I love browsing your site.
You have made it very easy for me to obtain stamps that I didn’t think I would ever be able to add to my collection.
I look forward to doing business with your company in the coming year and I would like to wish you and yours a Happy New Year.